Saturday, December 12, 2009

Decorating on Day 13...

Good Saturday Morning to Everyone!

There was a lot of decorating going on here yesterday. The old pie safe that is home to my cookbook collection, was turned into a Christmas Village with the help of my two little twin elves, Emily and Kinsey. The pie safe was transformed from this......


....to this. Which meant that I had to move all of the cookbooks out to the garage. Then I had to make a wiring diagram to figure out how to get light to each house without the wires showing.



The girls carefully placed every little figurine.



Emily never fell off the ladder.


Kinsey stopped long enough for a picture.

Here's one of my favorites, the Country Pie and Quilt Shop. Gee, I wonder why?

Another favorite is the Antique Shop.

The girls did a great job. I think they thought they were playing in a giant doll house for hours.


"White Christmas" is playing at the theater.....one of my favorite holiday movies. I've watched it a hundred times and I still get teary-eyed.


Put on the Christmas carols and let your heart sing today.


As always,


Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment