Sunday, October 17, 2010

Pacific Internation Quilt Show...Continued

Hello Everyone,

As promised, here are more pictures from the quilt show extraordinaire beginning with the In Between Stitches booth.


There's my Heartfire quilt in front of Bunny Hill's new Christmas quilt on the left, and the shop's Quilt Sampler Magazine kit on the right.  My quilt is in good company!

 
Melissa and Leslie put the whole booth together.
It was a popular spot!

Does this one look familiar?  I finished it just in the nick of time to display on the booth's corner area.


More glorious quilts.


Here's a beauty that was made by one of the shop's customers, and a talented teacher, Laura.


It is incredible.


Some sweet little baskets.


More good quilting ideas.




This was one of the grand prize winners.  Again, the pictures don't come close to capturing the real beauty of these masterpieces.  The depth of color and detail was breathtaking.




Are you inspired to spend the day quilting?  For me it is a day at the pumpkin patch with the twin granddaughters.  The 49ers and Raiders are playing against each other AND the Giants are in the baseball playoffs later on today.  I've got to get all of my applique lined up so I can work, work, work instead of just plunking myself down in front of the TV.  It's a great day for Bay Area sports and quilting.

As always,

Lynn

2 comments:

  1. What beautiful quilts.

    Love and hugs Gina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to see the quilts - as you say, the inspirational ideas for quilting are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete