Saturday, August 13, 2011

August Christmas Quilt Along - Post #1

Hello Everyone,

Welcome to the Christmas Quilt Along hosted today by Cathi from Shakerwood Quilts.  I signed on to her blogsite bright and early this morning and she immediately emailed me the next set of directions for the Scatty Christmas stars quilt.


I made the 20 rail fence blocks, and now I'm ready to sew them altogether.  I have to hurry, since five of the six grand kids are going to spend the day at Grammy's house.  Busy day ahead and I hope I can post one more time.

As always,

Lynn

2 comments:

  1. I just can't wait to see yours all put together. I have loved all your fabric choices so much.

    Have a great day with the grands.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too love your fabric choices. Going to be so cool to see it all done. Hugs

    ReplyDelete