Sunday, August 28, 2011

The Hop Continues

Hello Everyone,

The Blog Hop continues over at Barb's today.  Stop by her blog to see the beautiful quilt she made and read her interview with Sue Abrey, the author of Pick Four.  Don't forget to enter her contest too!



 
Yesterday I said we were taking our company to the PeeWee rodeo.  Well, pardners, I would like to introduce you to 3-year-old Jess, the Faster Stick Horse Rider in the West!  Look at the size of the belt buckle he won!  That's my Grandson!  I wish I could say this is a skill he learned from his Grammy, but I don't like to run, let alone with a stick between my legs!


 
Today it's hiking in the morning, wine and olive oil tasting this afternoon.  Life is good.

 
As always,

Lynn

1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous looking little boy. I love his "medal" too.

    From the little bit of sky I could see, it looks like you're having some great weather.

    ReplyDelete