Friday, August 12, 2011

It's All Coming Together

Hello Everyone,

Party in the Garden will be all stitched together fairly soon.  Yesterday, I finished the three hexagon flowers.  This wasn't on my 'to do' list this week, so I didn't get the opportunity to check it off the list!  I find great satisfaction in creating my 'to do' list every morning, and greater satisfaction when I get to check something off the list.  Hexies.....CHECK.


The flowers go between the flower box and the arbor.....separated by a green and white checked flange....of course!


This weekend, I'll get the embroidery finished on the window box, then this section is DONE!  Now that this quilt is winding down, I can concentrate on pattern writing and quilting this quilt and Country Charm.

On the water leak front, the drip is down to 1 drip every 10 seconds.....which is much better than yesterday.  So Candace, it will be hard to fill up the moat at that rate!

As always,

Lynn

3 comments:

  1. Well, I guess the leak being just a drip is a good thing, now, but I was looking forward to seeing photos of a moat around the cabin with pretty, appliqued flags flying and the smell of smores wafting into the woods - lol! Can't wait to see the completed Party in the Garden - and we'll have to have an official party for sure!
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see the finished quilt too. I know it's going to be another spectacular quilt. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just adorable, love the little Hex flowers and your color choice. It's wonderful to have such a rewarding hobby. Especially when you can share it with all of us.

    ReplyDelete