Wednesday, October 5, 2011

We Have A Winner!!

Hello Everyone,

Over the past few days, I received many great names for this quilt.  Here are just a few: 

Christmas Country Charmer - Charming Stars - Twinkle, Twinkle Country Star - Cottage Charm - Country Christmas Snowflake - Country Charm Christmas at the Cabin

I tallied the votes for Country Charm or Country Charmer......and......COUNTRY CHARMER came out ahead by a nose.  Mr. Joe was happy since that was the name he liked from the very beginning.


Zinnie was just too busy to be my random number generator, so I resorted to using a pink random number generator that totally clashes with the quilt.  The winner of a Country Charmer pattern is GINNY! 

Send me an email Ginny with your address, and I'll get a pattern to you in the mail.

Tomorrow I'll post my machine quilting progress, more like lack of progress on Minglewood.  It was a total fiasco for most of yesterday and I'm still recuperating from 'picking out' the whole top row.  What took minutes to quilt, took five hours to remove!!  Today is going to be a better day.

As always,

Lynn



5 comments:

  1. Congrats to Ginny. Country Charmer is a lovely design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to Ginny.

    Sorry you had one of those days. I hope today is better for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect name and congratulations to Ginny!
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to Ginny. That is one gorgeous quilt pattern! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to Ginny! Is this pattern now going to be for sale? I'd like to get in line to buy it...

    ReplyDelete