Monday, April 16, 2012

October Magic

Hello Everyone,

With all of the activity of the Christmas Quilt Along, I took a day off from quilting, until last night. The applique supplies and project came out and I finished up the tree section for October Magic.


I wish I could grow a whole garden full of polka-dot and plaid pumpkins.  Now wouldn't that be fun!  I can just picture it now.


I think I'll embroider some gold eyes, looking out of the borrow in the tree.  The fabric used in the tree trunk is just perfect.  Just enough texture so that it really looks like the bark of a tree.


I'm off to work at the shop this morning.  Our new class schedule for summer is posted here.  I'll be teaching Heartfire, Madrigal and Winter's Warmth/Summer's Blush, plus I'm offering my drop-in class the 2nd Tuesday of each month.  I'm trying something new this quarter by offering a morning session from 10-2 and an evening session from 6-9.


Heartfire

Madrigal

Winter's Warmth




Have a great day quilting.  Whatever you do, do it well.

As always,

Lynn

4 comments:

  1. I'm loving......loving....loving.....the fall quilt. The tree and the pumpkins are darling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK - you have me completely hooked on this one, Lynn! I love pumpkins and Halloween and can't wait to see this finished!
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. October Magic is adorable! And those other quilts are stunning...I wish I lived closer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love this version of Madrigal -- it's a happy quilt!! ~Lisa (from Colorado!!)

    ReplyDelete