Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Toyland Tree Block of the Month

Hello Everyone,

Sit back, relax and watch a little slide show for Toyland Tree.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Customize your own photo slideshow


If you are interested in signing up for the block of the month starting in January you can get more information by clicking HERE.
 
I printed the first batch of patterns yesterday, and patterns are available for purchase by clicking HERE.  You still have time to make your Toyland Tree for Christmas!
 
I'm still getting ready for the quilt show in Georgetown.  The quilts are done, now I'm down to concentrating on all the final details for the booth. Tying all of these loose ends has my stomach churning more than my KitchenAid mixer!
 
This is a first for me, a real learning and life experience.  I don't know what to expect.  I just plan on enjoying my day at the show, meeting new people and seeing lots of beautiful quilts and soaking in all the joy and beauty around me. 
 
Soon,
 
Lynn
 

10 comments:

  1. You will do just fine - just breath! Loved the smilebox - great quilt - wish I could applique, but oh, I would dishonor this lovely pattern.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sharon,
      I stayed away from applique for years, fearing the "A" word. Once I learned the starch method, it was full speed ahead.
      --Lynn

      Delete
  2. Hello Lynn,

    I so enjoyed listening to your production. I am sure you will have a great time at the show. Have to say the doll in the quilt is so like the one my daughter had many years ago. Lots of memories.

    Happy days.
    Bev.xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Bev,
      This whole quilt is about memories. It's a quilt from the heart.
      --Lynn

      Delete
  3. Have fun at the show Lynn. I just bet it'll be such a success you'll sell out of every pattern you take.

    Oh no, perhaps I shouldn't have said that, now you're worrying about whether to print off more aren't you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sue,
      If I sell out of all my patterns at the show, I'm coming to England to meet YOU! I don't have time to print more patterns and my little granddaughter-pattern-stuffers are in school.
      --Lynn

      Delete
  4. Thank you Lynn!!!

    I shared it with my friends on Facebook!! What a treat...

    Enjoy the quilt show and get as much applique done as you can before you go...I think your hand may freeze up after signing autographs!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so funny Paula! Well, come to think of it, I'm left-handed and I applique right-handed. So I guess this won't be a problem, should I be so lucky to be asked for an autograph! --Lynn

      Delete
  5. You're going to be one popular quilter at the show, Lynn! Love the Doris Day Smilebox! I think Toyland will be a go-to Christmas quilt for many Christmases's to come!
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Candace. I'll have to make another Toyland so I can have one at my house during the Holidays! --Lynn

      Delete