Friday, May 31, 2013

Toyland Tree Class in is Session

Hello Everyone,
 
I totally forgot to post the pictures from my Toyland Tree class that was almost two weeks ago!  Sorry girls.  Here's a panda parade to start your morning.
 





 
This little marionette wanted to get in on the fun also.  The fabric for his collar is just perfect.
 


This month the girls are working on the swags.  Azalia is attaching her swags with a beautiful blanket stitch by hand.  It looks perfect!


I've had a busy week with kids and car shows....and I don't have any pictures to show for it.  I took the camera to the car show and the battery was absolutely deader than a doornail.  So you will have to take my word for it that we were at a car show at the Veteran's Hospital on Wednesday in conjunction with Memorial Day.  We were at another mini car show last night at a The Carvery.  The restaurant owner generously donated 10% of all the proceeds to Relay for Life.  Since I'm a cancer survivor, this was an important event for us to attend.

I'm teaching my Nostalgic Pillow/Quilt class tomorrow down at In Between Stitches.  I'm putting some more samples together with Thanksgiving and Christmas in mind.  It's never too soon to start thinking about AND making things for Christmas. If you start making gifts now, getting ready for Christmas will be so much more fun.....and less expensive.


Soon,
Lynn

3 comments:

  1. Very cute....it's funny how the panda bears are all the same, but so different....

    ReplyDelete
  2. All those cute little pandas just made me smile, they're gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like a Teddy Bear picnic, Lynn, and the Marionette is along for entertainment! I love everyone's special touches! Sounds like you've had a lot of fun the past few days!
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete