Monday, November 4, 2013

Busy Time.....as Usual

Hello Everyone,
 
Just a quick post today to let you know I've been too busy to do much quilting over the past few days.
 

I do want to tell you about a blog that is new to me which you might be interested in visiting.  Go visit Michele at Quilts From My Crayon Box and tell her Lynn sent you.  Michele features machine quilting every Sunday.  She contacted me to see if she could post some of my machine quilting pictures.  When you go to her site, you will see Lesley's Country Charmer!  You will find lots of eye candy and inspiration on Michele's site that you are going to love.

This week I'm going to work on Heartfire.  I have to keep up with Quilt Sue!  I'm in absolute love with the Midwinter Reds from Moda. This quilt will be wonderful for display throughout the whole Winter......or the whole year for that matter!


This is a picture of my original Heartfire quilt that I made with French General fabrics.


I'm off to the shop today for my Monday workday.  I hope to see some of you there. 

Soon,
Lynn

7 comments:

  1. I'm loving your blocks out of Mid Winter Reds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The heartfire block of so cool. The fabrics are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All that work sounds like a lot of fun to me, Lynn! Thanks for the heads on on the new blog....I'm headed right over.
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lynn, I got a new computer and am in hopes that my comments can be posted!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it worked........hooray!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you're winning on the Heartfire race - I've forced myself to stop and get some other things done.

    Now I'm off to look at the new site you've told us about.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the shout out and you can bet you'll be showcased again in the future. I appreciate it so much!

    ReplyDelete