Thursday, January 30, 2014

Little Black Dress II Meets Country Charmer

 Hello Everyone,

I love to get pictures from quilters and friends that have made my patterns.  Looky here!  Karen in Los Banos, CA sent me a picture of her Country Charmer!

 
It is so classy in Karen's colors.  I LOVE IT!  I've been watching her progress, and now the quilt is officially a flimsy.  Great work Karen and such a good eye for your color combinations right out of your stash.
 


Karen's timing couldn't be better.  Little Black Dress II fabric just arrived at In Between Stitches.  Are you thinking what I'm thinking?  Is this perfect or what for a Country Charmer quilt?  We have fat quarter bundles HERE.


The shop also has yardage HERE.


Karen, the picture of your quilt made my day along with your sweet email.  Are you sure you aren't the designer of the Little Black Dress II fabric line?  Have you been hiding something from me?  Thank you so much for making my pattern.  I appreciate all of your hard work, color combinations, attention to detail, but most importantly our friendship.

Soon,
Lynn

11 comments:

  1. WOW!!!!! Gorgeous!! Nothing like a little black dress!!
    P

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks great in those colours. I love it..

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just beautiful. I loved Little Black Dress so of course II just attracts me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this fabric combination is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your quilt is absolutely beautiful, Karen! Great job! The colors are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Country Charmer looks fantastic in Little Black Dress II.Great job Karen.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful quilt...just like a little black dress, it's a classic, never to date!

    ReplyDelete