Thursday, August 14, 2014

Fall Preview Party

Hello Everyone,
 
It was almost a full house at the Preview Party held by In Between Stitches at the Purple Orchid Inn and Spa Tuesday night.
 

 
The quilts were on display for the upcoming classes.
 


There is something for everyone, every skill level, and just about every style of quilt.










In Between Stitches also offers classes in embroidering, both by hand or machine.  There are sewing classes, fabric painting classes, you name it, teachers at the shop offer it.  Click HERE to link to the new class schedule.



 
More good news!  Lisa Norton, a fabulous quilting instructor, designer, co-worker, graphic designer, and all-round one of the nicest people you will ever know, received a call from Marcus Fabrics, and she was asked to design quilt patterns for them! You go girl!  The link to Lisa's blog is HERE.  Lisa offers free, monthly patterns on her blog, so check it out! 
 


It has been a busy week at Sew'n Wild Oaks between working at the shop, teaching, and the Preview Party.  I spent a few hours in my quilting room yesterday and I hope to escape to my little nest of happiness and creativity again today while Mazey takes one of her puppy naps.

Soon,
Lynn

4 comments:

  1. Lots and lots of beautiful quilts.....looks like everyone was having a good time.......I really love the tree.....can you just order the pattern.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just subscribed to the Material Girlfriends blog. Thanks for the referral!
    I love several of these quilts from the Preview Party. Do you know if there will be kits or patterns available from In Between Stitches?

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many beautiful quilts! Looks like there was an excellent turn out for the event! I hope Mazey takes a nice long nap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just wouldn't know which classes to choose if I were there, I'd just have to do almost all of them. Who needs to do housework, washing and ironing, cooking, etc?

    ReplyDelete