Thursday, December 24, 2015

Merry Christmas

Hello Everyone,
 
Before I get too busy going about my day cooking, wrapping, and generally just getting ready for the big day, I want to wish you all a very Merry Christmas.
 

 
Quilting has brought us together and for that I will be forever grateful.  My life wouldn't be complete without quilting and quilters.  My home wouldn't be complete without quilts.


I've had the opportunity to meet many of you this year and look forward to meeting more of you next year.  Your generosity, friendship, and support is so appreciated.....more than you will every know.

 
Quilters seem to focus on the true meaning of Christmas throughout the entire year.  That's just what they do.  They are always making something for someone else, and giving the gift of warmth, and a gift from the heart.  YOU are the best!


Merry Christmas everyone!
 
Soon,
Lynn



6 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Precious Friends and Family. You are in our Hearts Every Day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your home is so warm and beautiful. Merry Christmas to you Lynn.

    Jocelyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas Lynn, Joe, Mazey and family! Your home looks so warm and cozy - tomorrow will be a magical day at your house!
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas to you! Thank you for all you share with us and may 2016 be blessed for all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas! I love to see your home at Christmas. So festive and beautifully decorated with your quilts!

    ReplyDelete