Monday, October 31, 2016

Manteca Quilt Guild Lecture and Workshop

Hello Everyone,
 
Happy Halloween!  This little guy decorated the table at the Manteca Guild meeting last Thursday night where I was the feature speaker.
 

 
 The quilters started gathering early for their monthly meeting at the Manteca Library.




Here are some of my buddies who came to hear me speak.  It's always great to have friends in the audience who smile throughout the talk.


After my talk and lots of hearty laughter from the audience, the show and tell began.  This is a very prolific and creative guild!









Terry made this banner for her sewing room.  These are sayings that we hear and use all of the time.  My favorite is, "Do What You Enjoy".




Saturday morning we met again in the Library for my full Patchwork Math class.

 

I can hear Sandra's wheels turning while she contemplates her design.


Gail is my floater around the room and provides assistance wherever it is needed.






 
 
Many thanks to the members of the Manteca Quilt Guild.  You made Gail and me very welcome, and we enjoyed our time we spent with you.
 
Tomorrow I'm off to Cloth and Quilts in Turlock to teach For The Love of Baskets.  This is the perfect quilt to use up some of your scraps.  Every basket is unique and fun to make. 
 
 
 
Happy Halloween!
Lynn
 

2 comments: