Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Annie's Star Quilt Show in Chico

Hello Everyone,
 
I only have time for a quick post this morning.  Here are some pictures of my booth at the quilt show in Chico.
 
 
It was a great show with over 260 quilts.
 


The guild members were so attentive to all of the vendors.  Coffee and treats in the morning, and throughout the day the goody basket would pass by.


I demonstrated Patchwork Math until I could no longer speak.


Gail and I met many wonderful quilters.  We have a great time chatting with all of you.  I am always amazed and very humbled when quilters tell me they drove 100 miles to come meet me.  You have no idea the profound sense of gratitude I feel when I hear your words. 

 
Grammy Squares was the big hit in my booth.  There seems to be a real resurgence making hexagons.


I had a huge space that I have no trouble filling to the brim.

 
 All of my little props take up so much room in the car, but they add so much to the booth.






We drove home yesterday, Monday.  We unpacked the cars, then repacked the quilts and a few things to take with us to the Pine Tree Quilt Guild in Grass Valley.  I'm speaking tonight, then doing a Patchwork Math workshop on Wednesday.  Then guess what folks, I'm done traveling for the rest of the year!  I'm staying home to reconnect with Mr. Joe, visit with the kids, and work on my quilting projects, and deck the halls for the Holidays.  Home Sweet Home until the travel begins again in January. 

I'll post quilt show pictures on Thursday, after my nap.  I have so much to share with you of my travels over the past few days.  New quilts shops, and new opportunities for me to expand into other regions of the state.  It is all good.

Soon,
Lynn




4 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous, as usual, Lynn. So many lovely goodies! How I would love having your booth at our quilt show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your booth is always spectacular! Sounds like you have been very busy, but everything is going so well! Thanks for sharing your beautiful pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lynn, we love having you and Gail at our show! Thank you for coming!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those quilters are so lucky to meet you and learn your patchwork math. Your book is amazing but meeting you face-to-face would be the icing on the cake!

    ReplyDelete