Monday, April 9, 2018

Moring Quilt Show

Hello Everyone,
 
It was like old home week and the quilt show in Concord, CA this weekend.  I saw, and spoke with so many friends, and made many new friends and followers.
 
One of my new BFF's is Cindy.  Last year she purchased a kit for my Heritage pattern, and look at the addition to her quilt.....a second place ribbon for machine quilting!
 

Cindy cut the pattern down to a twin size.



I walked around the show, turned the corner, and saw a smaller version of my Butterscotch Baskets quilt!  It makes me so happy to see my quilts come to life in a new and different version. 


The following is just a small sample of some of the quilts at the show.  Enjoy.






This quilt was incredible!

If I live long enough, I would love to make this quilt.





 
 Anelie Belden, author, teacher and designer was the featured artist at the show.  What was I thinking not taking a picture of her booth?  Anelie is the author of Thoroughly Modern Dresden.


I'm off to class this morning and tomorrow morning at In Between Stitches.  I love seeing MY GIRLS!  I can't wait to see what they've been working on since we last met.

Soon,
Lynn

1 comment: